New Horizon of Tax Compliance in Light of FATCA, OECD and BEPS - What Does it Mean for Israelis?
Stuart Schabes presented at an event sponsored by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel on November 26th, 2015 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
His presentation covered:
- Impact on Israel Banks, Dual Citizens and Green Card Holders
- Impact on Multi-jurisdictional transactions
- Update on IRS OVDP and Foreign Streamline Program – Successful Non-Willful Statements
- Impact of New Israel Tax on Trusts
Israel, U.S. Dual Citizens Urged to Comply With Dual Reporting Requirements
Ober|Kaler Tax attorney Stuart Schabes speaks with Jenny David, of International Tax Monitor Bulletin about the offshore voluntary disclosure program.
Tax Questions Every Israeli Living/Doing Business in the US Needs to Ask and Get Answered
May 01, 2013
Tax and business attorney Stuart Schabes presented on the topic of tax questions that every Israeli living/doing business in the US needs to ask and get answered. The program was hosted by Israeli CPA Association.
The discussion was presented in two parts:
- How the changes in US tax affect you
- How the changes in Israel affect you
- What tax benefits am I really entitled to when I return to Israel?
- Do I really need to get a ruling before I return to Israel?
- What do I do with my Green Card?
- When do I stop paying state tax?
- Do I have to worry about Federal Estate tax?
- Who gets to tax my options? Who gets the “first bite”?
- How does FATCA affect me?
- What do I have to report to the IRS about my assets in Israel?
- Am I eligible to participate in an OVDP program? What are my options?
- What do I do with my 401(k)/IRA if I return to Israel?
- American Citizen – to be or not to be?
- Opening a US office – What do I need to know?
- Stock options – What do I need to know?
- LLC or corporation?
- 50 states, 8800 tax authorities. Where do I pay?
- 102 stock options – How are they taxed if you live in the US?
- Transfer Pricing – What you need to know
- Preparing for an Exit – Due Dilligence
- Bringing employees to work in the US - What’s the best way to do it?
|Join US-Israel Tax Group|
What You're Saying About Our Seminar - "Hot IRS Topics 2015"
"I found Stuart’s seminar extremely worthwhile. He is always well-informed and up-to-date, and his keen understanding of the workings of the IRS are helpful."- Chanie R.
"Very informative. I have attended for the past several years and look forward to future seminars."
"I gained a lot from Stuart Schabes, as he was able to deliver the presentation in a way that people of all levels of knowledge in the field were able to understand."- Sheera B.